It will take you five minutes, but could make a world of difference for a surviving homeowner who would be better protected from mortgage servicer bureaucracy and unnecessary foreclosure if SB 1150 is enacted. SB 1150 has already passed out of the Senate Banking and Senate Judiciary Committees. The next step is a vote on the full Senate floor, which we expect will happen next week.
We are especially focused on contacting these seven senators to let them know about the problem, how SB 1150 would fix it, and to ask for their support. So please pick up the phone and give them a phone call.
- Your senator: If you’re not sure who your senator is, please use this website.
- Senator Roth (Riverside) – (916) 651-4031
- Senator Mendoza (LA, OC) – (916) 651-4032
- Senator Hertzberg (Van Nuys) – (916) 651-4018
- Senator Hernandez (San Gabriel Valley) – (916) 651-4022
- Senator Allen (Westside, Hollywood, South Bay LA) – (916) 651-4026
- Senator Wolk (Parts of Contra Costa, Napa, Solano, Sonoma, Sacramento counties): 916-651-4003
- Senator Leyva (San Bernardino, Pomona): (916) 651-4020